Perma Technologies strictly monitor your privacy rights are being upheld, and your personal freedom and autonomy are not violated in any way. This page explains how we handle your data, which is collected during your visit. We want you to know your rights and choices.
Why do we need to collect information about you?
We may use your data for various reasons: foremost, to understand what you are interested in, and what services you are looking for the most. We are also processing requests sent to us, providing our services, and pursuing the legitimate interests of Perma Technologies related to such requests and services. Reasons, why we gather and use data, are the following
- To build a robust business relationship between you and Perma Technologies.
- To link you with the services that are relevant to your purposes.
- To conduct basic marketing analyses, analyzing, planning, and improving our operations.
- To promote our services, sending you useful promo materials and newsletters if we have your permission.
- To soothe your experience on our website.
What information about you do we gather?
We handle and use only your basic personal data when you use our website. Personal data is any information you can be identified by. This means information such as:
- Your name, email address, phone, or other personal information you share in the “Contact Us” forms.
- Information about your device (for instance, IP address, by which in its turn your country, region, or city where you are based can be identified, operating system).
- Information on how you use our website.
How do we handle this information?
During your visit to our website, we collect specific browsing statistics and other data, which helps us to determine the value of the content we produce. This data can also make an impact on the services we offer. To gather this information, we use “cookies”, tags, scripts, etc. The main categories of data we carry out:
- Cookies and other related technologies (pixels, ad tags, tracking bugs, etc)
Google Adwords Tools (Google LCC.)